Monday, September 22, 2008

Why Not?!?!


Ok so after my needed rant this morning i have gotten A LOT done. So to bring you up to speed on things, i have Perfected the recipe for my IRON CUPCAKE EARTH entries. I am super excited to blog about them! I have to have all of my info and pictures submitted by Friday at noon so make sure you keep checking for the blog about all that. Also!!! he he he i filled out my Audition submission form for the Rachael Ray's Hey! Can you Cook Competition. I am excited! Now i know it sounds a little funny but why not?! Life is meant to be fun, and i want to have no regrets, so if that mean sending in a corny audition tape of myself cooking to one of my favorite celebs (Rachael Ray) then that is what i am going to do! For any of you reading i challenge you do do something that you have said that you should do but never even attempt it... why not?! So about that, I'm pretty sure that my chances are slim to none about getting picked, but i can say that i tried! And in my opinion i think that the Food Network could use a little of Miss Hollywood! Fabulous! oh how fun! And yes to embarrass myself even more i am contemplating posting my audition tape on my blog... And yes, if you ask me... i CAN cook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm ... Rachael Ray and Jessica Simpson ... I'm afraid I have to seriously dis your choices for favorite celebs!

Susie said...

I love Rachael Ray! I hope you get in! I really admire people who just "go for it".

Plus, I want to be able to say "I met her!!" through the whole thing. I want to drive my family nuts with that one:-)