Monday, September 15, 2008

Milwaukee Man-Cakes

I would Like for you all to meet my Newest cupcake, and Iron cupcake contender Milwaukee Man-Cakes. This sweet creation will be entered in this evenings Iron Cupcake Competition being held at Fratellos. Oh yeah this cupcake is 4 inches of fury. It is a German Chocolate sauerkraut cupcake with a Sweet beer cheese frosting. My little cupcake is ready to whoop some cupcake ass! Well... at least i hope it does! It was lots of fun coming up with the recipe and even more fun tasting it because it was actually a great treat! Now don't you wrinkle your nose at the sauerkraut thought. You can't even taste the flavor of the kraut, it is just there to make the cupcake super moist. I am VERY excited to enter it. How fun! I can't believe that i am going to be in a cupcake competition. LOL... My life is such a strange journey. OK i will keep you posted on how i do in the competition. May the force be with me!!!!

No comments: