Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I can see clearer now... the rain is gone

Ok so i think that i may now finally be out of my 2 day pity party. And no it was not that i did not do as well as i had hoped at Iron Cupcake. (note: i realize that i would have done better had i done a visually more appealing creation... Next time!) Oh and thanks to The cupcake queen for her words of encouragement.So anyways, It must have been hormonal, but i feel better.Maybe it may have something to do with the fact that it is ladies night and i am rearing for a Martini! Ah! i LOVE girls night out! There is nothing like a group of chatty girls cocktailing and talk about life. Ahhh... just the very thought of it brings a smile to my face.

Oh! ha ha yet another adventure... i think that i am going to enter myself into Rachael Ray's So you think you can Cook competition! Lol... oh my gosh i crack myself up, so what i have to do is record a video of myself in the kitchen, telling her how i can cook. Oh this will be fun. Now i think the real kicker in this is that on the past SYTYCC competitions, Michael Buble' (my husband) was a judge. Yeah thats right i am that lame to enter myself in a cooking contest, for the slightest hope that Michael, will be a judge. I think he would love me. He is single now in case you did not know that... That is my newest plan/adventure. hey i know i can bake, cook... yeah I'm not bad, so why the hell not? what else am i doing? There are 24 usable hours in every day!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Good luck on that Rachael Ray competition! You are so cute...they would be nuts not to pick you.

Oh, I also gave you a couple awards on my blog. Check it out when you get a sec:-)