Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Re-group

So today has been all about trying to get things back to normal. It still amazes me that Holiday weekends really screw everything up. I like my schedule, i know my schedule. Well OK maybe that is a lie. i don't know my schedule. My cell broke this past weekend. I have my whole life on the damn thing and now it is all gone... I still have not had time to go to the store and see what is going on with it. So if i was supposed to call any of you i apologize... i don't know your number. What else, oh i am taking the scoot home today. Oh it will be great to take a nice long scoot ride. I LOVE the scoot, you know its no Harley, but for now it will do. Oh! SATC movie comes out on the 23rd.... is anyone else thinking what i am??? Theme Party!!!! Oh and we can do trivia night! I can't believe that i have not gotten to play that yet... your all going down! Well what else... oh yes. i am meeting with The Cupcake Queen this week. She emailed me and wants to chat! How fun! She is going to tell me all about Iron Cupcake. hmmm i think that is it for now.

WAIT!!!!! Update: it is confirmed that the Indian giver is a total douche bag. He has yet to pay me for the cake and cupcakes that i made him for his god forsaken birthday.... Bastard

No comments: