Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I think im obsessed..


Ok i know i am at this point. I know that i have many addictions, but this is the sweetest one of all. I may have a problem. lately all i can think about is these damn cupcakes! i even had a dream about them. Everywhere i look there are cupcake things. So i was on the Tiffany's website, and i may have mentioned this before but they have a cupcake charm that i MUST HAVE!!! it is the sweetest thing ever. Ok so i have also been in contact with the Cupcake queen all morning. I will be meeting her officially either tonight or tomorrow night. We will be meeting over cupcakes and cocktails at Fratellos. I am very excited! it will be fun talking with someone who also has such a love for cupcakes. Ok stop rolling your eyes! i get it! I'm a freak! But hey you won't be complaining when i do more cupcake tastings! So i think that i may be in the up-coming Iron Cupcake. I have to find out what the special ingredient will be. I have already started to write my recipe for the Iron Cupcake earth, which is done via blog. I will let you know when i post my sweet concoction so you can vote for your favorite cupcake creator... BTW that is me if you did not get that settle hint *wink wink* So the iron cupcake earth seem pretty cool. The ingredient for the online competition is basil... I LOVE LOVE LOVE basil. i have some great ideas, but if you have any thoughts please pass them my way... For now my concoction will remain a secret until it has been posted... But like i said please be ready for some taste testing!


FYI if this all seems a little weird, it is but i realized that i really am going to do all that i can to get this cupcake thing going. I wont let the Harley Fest flop get me down dammit!

No comments: