Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank you Susie Homemaker!


So i was wondering on Susie's blog the other day, ok really it was like a week ago, and i got my very first Blog award! Bless her sweet heart! I met her a few weeks back at the Iron Cupcake competition where she placed with her fantastic Calatrava cupcakes. OHHHH but the best part. As i was talking with her she told me that she makes these delightful cookie dough balls dipped in chocolate. OMG! If that is not the epitome of a female late night snake i dont know what is! She sells them via the world wide web. Please go check it out! Here is the link to Susie's balls... he he he (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14631654 )I think that cookie dough is the best snack! I often find my self making cookie batter, and eating it and never getting to the point of baking the stuff! I have often been warned that it could make me sick, but I can't help it... don't you judge me. That is my fat snack and i love it and i am proud! (Note: i have not been as smart as Susie to not add the eggs...) I think that they say you can get worms from that sort of thing. Sick... if i got worms that would suck, but im sure would offer much entertainment to my friends...

1 comment:

Susie said...

Aren't you the sweetest thing!!Thank you so much for the feature!! I think girls like us need to stick together:-)