Sunday, September 14, 2008

Paris Hilton...EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!!!


I just could not resist!!! When i saw this wig at Target i HAD to get it for my little Princess Poquita! Omg it is so stinking cute on her i cant even stand it. She looks like such super model! If she had boobs, she would look like Dolly. Ha ha ha. I think that i might get her the blonde one as well. The only bad thing was that she got very embarrassed when i put it on her. I don't get it... how could she be so embarrassed with a long luscious hot pink wig on? weird. And i am happy to report that there is a mullet wig at Target as well that has Carpell's ( he is my cat) name written all over it! No Joke! Im almost positive that he is gay. Yes, i have a gay cat... Gays live for this type of dress up drag entertainment, well at least my gays do...Now you tell me, who wouldn't want to have a wig for their cat that gives them a striking resemblance to Billy Ray Cyrus. :-) He is going to love it...

No comments: