Friday, September 5, 2008

Long live the Queen!


OMG!!! I met the Milwaukee cupcake queen last night, and she is FABULOUS! When i walked in it was like we have been friends forever! I had such a blast with her. I am really glad to know there is someone in town here that shares my same love for cupcakes. And according to her and my research, this cupcake thing is Crazy huge! Love it! So we met at Fratellos. The Queen and i shared the Peanut Butter cup cupcake and tiramisu. I would have to say, i was not completely impressed by the cupcake (sorry chef x), but the tiramisu was delicious. She is a fiesty littl vixin... all of you ladies will love her! So, i will be competing in the local iron cupcake competition as well. It is Monday Sept 15th. This will be a blast. You have to come! friends are the Judges!!! How could you not want to go... cupcakes and booze. Hello!!! i have already started my brain storming on what i am going to bake. I cant tell you my ideas, but i will tell you that the theme for this bake-off is Milwaukee themed. What do you think of when you think Milwaukee..... hmmm. Like i said i do have a few ideas, but i would love to hear what any of you think about when you hear Milwaukee. (Please note: i will NOT do a Bradford beach theme cupcake. if i did it would have to be the flavor of poop, and i don't do poop flavor.) So please feel free to shoot my some ideas, preferably not gross ones. thanks!


Oh and what i going on this weekend? Anything fun? any Par-tays? i feel so out of the loop since i have embarked on this wild cupcake adventure. I also have to say that i think we are past do for male strippers, drunken debauchery, and public urination... In the words of the Bride... who wants to go find our lost shaker of salt?

No comments: