Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cupcakes fix everything...except dead people

Wow, so as you know the INDIAN GIVER has yet to pay me for the cupcakes. So in true me style, i sent him a text today that read "so... were you ever going to pay me for the already eaten cupcakes that you so much enjoyed?" And you know what i get back?????? Let me tell you! " Yeah, i will be back in town Fri. it has been an F'ed up vacation. Sorry i have a lot on my mind" So i wrote back " Sorry that sucks" Then i get this " My car broke down and my uncle died" OMG!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! Now i cant decide who is a bigger asshole, him or me! My God! REALLY! Poor guys uncle died and I'm giving him lip about cupcakes... only me, only me. So i have tucked my tale between my legs and i am going to go bake off my sassyness. LOL wow, i hope i didn't sound heartless, which i might have... hmmm... gosh i hope not

No comments: