Wednesday, July 30, 2008

idiot

OK so maybe i am jinx-ing myself by complaining about this but here goes. I have not gotten hit on in awhile... well at least that i know of. (Note: getting hit on by the married firemen across the street does not count) So i am driving along the freeway minding my own business when some douche spots me. He starts to do the whole swerve speed up and slow down thing. Driving in front of me but facing back looking at me thing. Then he lowers all the windows and cranks the music. So i do what every self respecting creep ed out girl would do... i slow down hoping that he will; a. go away or 2 .get the point I'm not into his west Allis approach to hitting on me. Nope didn't work. he then proceeds to get around my car to the other side. he then starts screaming out the window at me... Now what the hell. does that really seem like a good approach? Seriously... what did he think i was going to do? fly a paper airplane into his car with my number? What and ass. Some men have no clue... it was the most pathetic attempt. ever.

But on a weired note, there was a Psychic in the store today. As i was ringing up her purchase she kept saying how sweet i was. (clearly she got me on a good day...) and she said that i was going to get married soon. But she told me not to do it within the next year, i have too much going on in the business world by opening a business and buying a house... hmmm has she been bugging my cell line? Whack-a-doodle!

No comments: