Wednesday, August 6, 2008

YEEEE--HAWWWWW

I'm back from Sturgis and rearing for a Harley. Or a man with one... I had a great time on my well deserved holiday in South Dakota. Who knew that i could have so much fun on a Ranch in the middle of nowhere?! I have brought home some new ideas and items that many would find amusing. First, During the 50 wedding anniversary that i was out there for, with my gay, there was a YUCCA jar... it is one single huge mason jar filled with alcoholic goodness... (Note: it will make an appearance at the next scheduled party) i believe that i may have taken down half the jar myself... the other half was polished off by my mom. Let me tell you folks, there is no bond like that of a mother and daughter drinking together! FYI normally i get massive hangovers from drinking like that, but i woke up in the morning like a champ... Bring on the YUCCA!!!! Next... i met the hottest effing biker ever. He is so not my normal type, but good god he rev ed my engine. He has a ridiculous sense of sexiness to him. Yummy. Pictures to follow...Next...i took on the roll of a cowgirl the whole time i was there. I think that i might have a slight addiction to sassy cowboy hats and short shorts now. I got a sassy little t-shirt from the rally as well. Now if you have not had the chance to go to a biker rally, let me tell you it is a riot!!! OK, well cant think of anything else for now, so until i think of more interesting little tidbits...

No comments: