Saturday, August 23, 2008

What have i gotten myself into...


Dear lord. So i had the genius idea to open a cupcake shop, ass you know. Well also as you know i got the best jump start from a local restaurateur. Well That jump was given just a few Weeks back, leaving me barely anytime to prepare selling cupcakes for the Harley fest on Brady street. I am so over my head. I have no Idea what i am doing. If it weren't for the help i am getting from some very special life saving friends (you know who you are) i would be up shit creek with no paddle. :-) My mom always says that and it makes me laugh every time! So i am pluggin'away at this, and i am very excited don't get me wrong, but what if my hard work is not enough? What if people don't like the cupcakes? What if someone hates my cupcake and throws it in my face and calls me ugly and walks away. then what? See, these are the thoughts going through my head. My craziest thoughts come to mind as i am piling 50 Lbs bags of flour and sugar in my cart, as i think about where am i going to get 4 gallons of red food coloring at the same time. Oh god... really what have i gotten myself into. Well luckily i do have some things done. Well as done as i can take it. But i have my EFFING FABULOUS logo. OMG i love it! Thanks to the bride. (take a bow) BTW was i supposed to change that name or keep it? Please let me know. I have the name. and i have recipes to make your grandma squeal with joy. Well at least that's what my mom thinks. And good for me, she is an honest person and would tell me if my cupcake tasted like ass. So unless see was on a lying spree they are good. Well im sure there will be more blogs of freak outs this week. but that is all for meow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um...I had a cupcake today and you have nothing to worry about...people will love them!