Monday, August 25, 2008

Karma

Wow, so i think that i might be evil. And i am pretty sure that when you read this you may think the same that i find such pleasure in this :-) Ok so Remember the Indian. ok well i cracked and talked to him when he asked me to make him cupcakes for his birthday in which he would pay me. I agreed. The cake is awesome it is a Cake in the shape of a cupcake with a Harley Davidson theme. So i worked my ass off on this cake and cupcakes. Devils food with buttercream frosting and the cupcakes are filled with marshmallow cream. yummy. So, i was on my way down to work and texted him to let him know he can come pick it up. I get a response that he will try but might not be able to. Pissed! So i asked why. Well ladies and gentlemen. he was in the hospital for food poisoning.... he he he he. Ok i know that laughing and grinning ear to ear for a good 20 minutes is mean but seriously. After that text message what do you expect me to do? baby him? HELL NO! So i reassured him that i did not poison his cupcakes.Silly little Indian... that's what he gets for sending me that rotten text message last week.Karma is a bitch ain't it! Oh goodness. now my only thing is i busted my ass on this cake and what if he doesn't come get it and the cupcakes... Damn him!! But to be honest, i am not even made if he doesn't get the cake and cupcakes... the fact that the Karma came back to bite him in the ass is the sweetest revenge of all... :-)

No comments: