Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cross my fingers

1 am. As i sit here i cant help but think of my life the past few months. There has been a lot of negative, and i am just wondering when something good will happen. By no means am i sitting here having a pitty party, but i am thinking that Jesus, after all of my recent events when will i catch a break? But i must tell you i do have a bit of good news, i found my Coco Chanel perfume after being lost since last October! That's a good thing! But seriously it must be a blip in the slump radar. There must be something good about to happen... i hope. I think of my future good luck as i am icing my ridiculously swollen ankle from the scoot accident, in the apartment that i have officially rented out and need to vacate by august... something good has to happen. And please oh please i hope it is Gorge Clooney naked with a bow around his waist. A girl can dream can't she... maybe i need a balls out girls night. George Clooneys balls out night :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHERE DID YOU FIND CHANEL????

T