Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Crying over broken Tiffany's

To answer the immediate question you are going to ask, yes i am fine. I was in an accident with the road on my scooter today. The road won. I have a nasty case of road rash on the whole left side of my body, and am feeling more pain by the hour, but on a good note, i am still alive! Ouch i hurt. Some ass cut me off and slammed on his brakes, which made me slam onto the pavement. Little miss Poquita was in my bag but came out scratch free. Thank God! My Tiffany's bracelet broke and flew all over the road... but your damn right i tried to pick up every last bead. Damn i love that bracelet. The pink lady is scratched but no real damage. And in case you are wondering, no this will NOT stop me from scooting. However this situation did re-enforce why you should wear a helmet when on a Scoot or motorcycle. I cracked my head on the road, and have a killer headache. :-( And damn it i had a cute outfit on today that should be worn with heels, and i cant wear heels now for a while. what am i going to do? I must wear heels! Jesus I'm in pain... Lucky for me i am across from the firemans station. They ran over when they saw me pull up and bandaged me up. You can add this to the list of why im hot for firemen... Bless their hearts. I must make them some cupcakes. They are so sweet. I heart firemen

No comments: