Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Long time no blog...

Wow, it has been forever! Sorry to all of my blog fans i Have had one hell of a couple weeks. My recent weeks have been full of work, friendly fights and moving. God i am so happy to be done with moving. However i am starting to believe that the worst part is not the actual moving but the time when you get to your new place and can't find a thing. I swear that this last time was so going to be good at putting everything in the correct box, and know where it was. Wrong-O! i have been late for work that last 2 days to to my total incompetence of time management and not being able to put an outfit together because i don't know where my clothing is... Ugh. i hate it. And can you believe this i got an email from the new people moving into my place calling it a friendly reminder to cancel my cable. Well no shit Sherlock... of course i will cancel my cable. idiots. Well i might just be a tid bit bitter hence the whole retracting of wanting the paint colors. Thats right at the last minute they said that they no longer want the paint colors that i have which ironically they loved before. I had to paint back everything white. White. Very white. The completely white apartment has so much character now. I'm over it. I'm out, sooo glad to be out. Time to start a new adventure... Adios Becher st, hello WB

No comments: