Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Random Weirdo...

CONTINUED... yes he is trying to play sexy stranger, and he is SO NOT SEXY. Good god why did i have to be so nice and talk to him. I walked myself right into quicksand. (BTW that was a fun board game to play when i was little). he is still claiming the "I was off by one number for the phone number and got you ploy" Dammit... now he wont stop I'm getting 20 questions on my email and cell. Oh dear god! Breaking news. he just sent a pic. LOL shit. he is officially the short, chubby, desperate guy. if i could i would put his pic on here, but i am not that techie. Dear lord, i need a game plan. I am not sending him a pic of me. that will only give him more jack-off material for this evening while he is in his childhood room at his parents house. I need a game plan.... how do i dump a man that i have never met? i look at the pic and instantly make the ewey face. that cant be good. I do understand that i have been a little too cooperative, but really how desperate do you have to be to stalk someone you don't even know??? Ahh never a dull moment in my life...

No comments: