Thursday, November 27, 2008

Things I am thankful for

Today is Thanks giving and i would like to reflect on the things that i am thankful for. Not trying to be too sentimental, but if there is a good day to do it, this is the bet day of them all so i begin my list.



#1 My amazing friends whom always know to make me laugh, let me cry, and know when to pour a cocktail.

#2 i am thankful for my health...

#3 i am thankful for my Job

#4 i am thankful for cupcakes and shoes

#5 I am thankful for gossip magazine that keep m attention

#6 i am thankful for The Hills, and all other shows that i "have to" watch.

#7 I am thankful for all of you out there that read my blog... you make me feel so special!

#8 and last but certainly i am thankful for my family... I love them even when they make it very hard to, but i love them.

*oh yeah and im thankful for Spandex-cotton blend fabrics for days like this that i eat too much and my pants need a little extra room!



SO happy thanksgiving to all of you! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Great list!!! Happy Thanksgiving:-)