Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Missed Connections


OMG!!! How could i have NEVER known of this beautifully entertaining Item on the world wide web?????? Missed Connections on Craig's list. Dear god it is so entertaining it is like crack... I have heard about this now a couple of times, but never thought to check it out. Well now... i can't stop! So you go to Craig's list (make sure your in Milwaukee) and g to missed connections. The pages upon pages will make you laugh, and go awwwww, and some just make you crawl because they are CREEPY. But all in all it is pure entertainment and i consider it my duty to share this clean, free source of entertainment with you. Now as i was paging through i could not help but wonder " what would it be like to be looking through these and then find one that is directed to you?" Oh my can you imagine???? How would you feel? WHAM... Nov 1st It reads JESSICA RABBIT... Ahhhhhhhhh i was Jessica Rabbit!!!! Holy shit! My heart stopped!!! i got sudden panic...So i read on. (this is word for word... i copy and pasted it) Jessica Rabbit --I saw you at riptide halloween night. I wanted to say something to you, but never got around to it and then my friends decided to move on to another bar. Maybe if I had been around just a few minutes more, I would have gotten out the words.


Omg!!! then i realized i was never at Riptide. wa wa waaaaaaaa... So no it was not me this man was looking for but did kinda get a feeling of what it would be like for someone to post a missed connection about me. or should i say Jessica Rabbit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get those weiners off of there....there so gross ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Susie said...

I are so unforgettable! I am sure you will find one soon:-)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving:-)