Sunday, November 9, 2008

Justin Bobby?

I can't help but wonder lately if The Smoker is my Justin Bobby? I know i know, what did i get myself into now???? After having a drunken conversation with Sundance during election night the smoker has been on my mind... So i went out to dinner with him last night. We or should i say i had a great time, i have no idea of his thoughts on the evening. it was really nice. Din din was great but i kept feeling like he was not present, like his mind kept wondering. it was a little odd. I am so comfortable around him normally but it felt a little weird last night. Not that he was stand-offish, but he was a little distant. Hmmmm i am probably looking too far into this, but i have nothing else to do so i will. It was just kinda weird. Like he wanted me there, but did not really engaged. I stayed over, and no NOTHING HAPPENED. Absolutely NOTHING. NOTHING not even a little cuddle or anything. So weird... hmmm. Oh and Earlier this week we were texting back and forth and he asked me if i was going to come down to his condo in Florida when he goes down. First of all it was hard enough to nail down a night to go to dinner with him let alone assume that i am invited to join him in Florida. I dont understand him. ugh... its like he thinks i have espn... he he he i had to add that joke. But really, i cant read his mind, i dont know what he is thinking but to me it seems like he thinks i should. Sundance made a very great point... what is the point of putting myself through this craziness all the time with him. For god's sake... its been 2 years since we broke up and i am still being emotionally tortured by this animal! ok that is a little harsh :-) not tortured, What do i do???? is he my Justin Bobby? Is he bad for me and i just need to stop? Blah Blah Blah... This all started when he texted me that he had a baby and a baby mamma. Not funny. Not even close to being funny. but then again what should it matter to me what he does, we're not together. Right... he did say something last night that i just thought of now and i am not sure how to take it. he said that he thought it was funny that he said he was having a baby. i told him it was not and that i did not like it one bit, then we went on talking and he said something about that he "talks" to people. talking as in talking to the home depo guy or talking as in girls. Is something fishy going on here beside my dinner of catfish last night?

No comments: