Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just imagine...

... the most annoying person in your office. Now multiply that by 4 and add a power trip and what do you get??? My shoe store clientele today. I think i might just go home and cry. ugh i dont know what was in the air today but these people are killin me. A woman continued to ask me 4 more times if i could get her a certain boot, after telling her the company not just us but the company is out of stock. No Lie. this is after the lady that reminded me of Winona Judd came in. Now i dont personally know Winona but if i did this lady seem to be a lot like her. She was a 14 year old stuck in a 50 year olds body. her favorite word was LIKE. Like , like you know like, like, right like. AHHHHHHHH... Oh and to frost the cake, 2 of my shoe vender's lost my fall order. There has got to be a happy ending to this day or i might lose it. And by losing it i mean you can find me at the end of a bar enjoying a martini ignoring everyone and everything around me. I was happy just laying in bed this morning... i never should have got up. Martini here i come

No comments: