Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I just had to go there :-)


Yes this pic is so creepy and intriguing that i had to post and talk about it. I was looking up gluten free foods... no i am not switching my diet, i just want to fill my brain with more useless knowledge. So anyways, this picture was on the website. Te he he it is so gross. Just one big bowl of wieners, i mean sausages. Which makes me think of a sausage fest, which brings me laughingly to the fact that i have recently taken up a new social game.. trolling for sausages (by that i mean men) at the Metro Market. On purpose might i add! Lol... wow i even make myself blush by admitting that i am trolling for men at the supermarket... The funny thing about it is that i don't even want to be in a relationship, but i just cant stop! I try to drive past, but i always end up in the store, doing the side glance at the guy picking out apples next to me... Oh god i know i know laugh away! I laugh myself, but it has become my new hobby. Fun hobby might i add! You can always find a hot man at the grocery store. And... i have found my own little ways of for sure knowing if they are single, gay, married, etc. You can always tell by what is in the basket. For instance, fine wine, cheese, carr's crackers... gay, Weird miscellaneous stuff like hot dogs, cakes mix, pasta, canned tuna... Married. And oh last but not least. The single man, frozen pizza, corn dogs, chips, beer, and Men's Health mag (note: it is always the slightly chubby single guy with this mag), and the occasional can of denty moore beef stew. Yes ladies it is with keen eye that i have gathered this info. I don't think i need an intervention just yet, but i am on the phone with you, and i am at the grocery store for over 1 hour, and i only needed to pick up garlic bread, you may want to come join me... that means it is a good day for trolling!
Ps: if the hot guy in the blue baseball cap that was in the store on Sunday night, picking out milk is reading this, call me..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even get to read the blog before a loud EWWWW left my mouth. Even Gile looked at me funny...

T

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh