Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Smoker Strikes again...

The first text came at about midnight. So get this the texting goes from are you out? to, will you come to Florida with me?! I have no idea what s going on with that boy. he kept pressing and pushing for me to take of of work and come down wit him. He tried tempting me with a convertible... that almost worked. He said tat he wantd me to cme down there with him to get a woman's point of view on condos that he is looking at. I don't get it. Why me? I said that he should ask another girl, or his friend that lives down in Florida whom is a lady. He just laughed and and asked me to go again... Ugh i could really use a holiday, but this is not the week to do it. That was my brain busting evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is in love with you...I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

JUST SAY NO....PUT DOWN THE BLACKBERRY AND WALK AWAY!