Friday, April 18, 2008

counting sheep

I am now going on hour 4 of a sleepless night. I find it so frustrating when i can't sleep because i have so much on my mind (as I'm sure all of you do). I have found it ironic that this week was not by any means a bad week, but all of a sudden it feels like the sky is falling. I got a promotion and a raise,I should be so happy! Maybe P Diddy said it best Mo money Mo problems. Happily i would like to note that my problems have nothing to do with what coast i live on or anybody looking to bust a cap in my ass. I do however have this feeling like i am hamster on one of those wheels, running and running but going nowhere. I can't wait for this feeling to pass. Funny how i think to just last week, when i seemed to have it all figured out. Now this week, i cant seem to grasp anything even if i tried. Boo Hiss. Someone shake me. Please. I think that i am going to chalk this one up to being one of those girly pms days when nothing seems right...

No comments: