Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My husband

I have never been the girl to host a celebrity crush. However i do have to announce that Michael Buble' is my husband but he doesn't know it yet! I love him! he woos me with his amazing Sinatra-esk voice. he is in town today for his concert that is tonight that i don't have tickets for... Boo Hiss. I did put feeler's out there for tickets... keep your fingers crossed for me! I am still holding on to the crazy thought that he is looking for a new pair of shoes and will come into the store today to sweep me off my feet. It not too unrealistic of a thought, is it? yes it is a long shot i know, but i think he would really like me if he met me. I am officially creepy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's been a week, Ash--i need some entertainment!

Anonymous said...

I know...it's been OVER a week...get on the ball girl!