Friday, April 18, 2008

Blah Blah Judgment Blah Blah

Hour 5 of no sleep. No joke i think that we just have had a mini earth quake. I'm not crazy. On to another subject that has kept me up. I have just a little bone to pick than i am done. Girlfriends are your girlfriends for a reason, right? And with close girlfriends you should be able to tell them anything and not feel stupid, crazy or even guilty, right? Than why do we have such an issue with telling some of our friends what is really going on in our lives? Is it that we are not being honest with ourselves in certain situations, or are we afraid of the judgement? I admit that i am guilty of both judging and withholding info. You are to, you know you are. OMG!!!!!!! breaking news on tv. There was a 5.4 earth quake in Illinois! I felt it! i felt it! Told you I'm not crazy! So anyways back to that bone. As my girl Heartland says " being a friend means never having to apologize" for your feelings and rants that is. So i add to that. Being a friend means Trying not to judge. And that goes both ways... I'm not sure if that made any sense but i feel like Carrie Bradshaw, and now i know why she smoked when she wrote. I could use a cig... Ha ha not really but wouldn't that be funny watching me try to smoke. Oh BTW at 3 i deleted the Doctors number.

No comments: