Friday, April 11, 2008

Man Diet

Yes I have put myself on a man diet. I am avoiding all possibilities of a relationship. I want to focus on myself and my work, so the man diet was what i had to do. i find that when there is a man in the mix of my already chaotic life, shit really starts to hit the fan. Suddenly i have no "time to do anything else because my thoughts are preoccupied with him. I can't focus on everyday tasks because I'm acting like kid in a candy store... oh! no good. So man diet it is!

Of course my man diet does not mean that i cant still look or flirt shamelessly with the opposite gender, I'm just not going to date them. Which brings me to the secret crush... There is a new manager at the Target that i go to. He is so effing hot i can't even look him in the eyes. I have stared at his butt though. So being a manager he is always walking around, but it's like everywhere i turn he is there looking all hot. i did undress him in my mind once, he got all naked, but then when i went to check out the package, it literally was a package, target bag underwear to be exact... Jesus! what does a girl have to do to get a damn UN-censored daydream! But the stupidest thing of it all is i find myself primping in the car before i walk into Target. Oh god I'm lame! But it is funny and i laugh about it as well. It is kind of fun to have a secret crush on a guy that I will never meet... must stay on man diet. Must stay on man diet. Must stay on man diet.

No comments: