Thursday, April 3, 2008

The saga lives on...

So i was just minding my own business sitting with my beautiful girls The bride and Heartland when a man caught my eye. Oh yes... it was none other than Mr. St Patrick's day. You know the guy i sent a drink over to him and his friend during lunch... Well i did it again! this time i sent him another beer with a witty little note. he came over and we talked for a long time. He talked about his scooter that he just got. A scooter guy! I LOVE SCOOTING!!! I have to get the pink lady out of storage soon! But anyways, he was sweet and really cute! i was nervous when i first met him he had a hat on. I thought that he was hiding his bald spot. To my surprise... No bald spot! So, i still dont think that he will call, but it was fun to flirt. *Special note: I paid extra attention to see if he was gay. Hes not. He made sure to tell me that salsa dancing really isnt his thing. Sorry Sprint, your gay-dar was off this time.

No comments: