Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snowed in

Hey all! i wish that i could have gotten to blog to you sooner, but it is difficult when the power goes out! So my days exciment was spending 45 mins, to move my car from one side of the street to the other. It is days like this that i sit and ask myself; "Why do i live in Wisconsin?" Really i dont get it somethimes, having winters like this is like getting sucker punched at a dirty old bar, by the fat girl. i hate it! But anyways, I had a wonderful fat tuesday last night. The clan gathered and we noshed on Jambalaya, corn bread and a fab salad. The jambalaya proved to be so good that it put our little columbian princess and myself in a food coma... The only other news is the new Jack Johnson album is out. it is amazing! check it out if you woud like some new tunes for your listening pleaure. Oh and Ladies, we need a night out... i am craving a dirty,dirty martini....

No comments: