Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Next door Asshole

Shock and aww... that is my first response... So yes, in continuation of this annoying dump of snow, i was going to get off the luxurious shoft and warm couch to help out the frat boy neighbor outside. It is 11:30 and the dumbass cant get his car out...duh! So of course i do pride myself on being the secret neighborhood watch. i know all. I see all. Thats right, i totally know what is going on outside. So back to the story. He is trying to get his car out. Now i have been watching this and hearing this going on for about ah 15-20 mins. And i must add, at first he didnt even try to shovel the snow around the tires. So being the nice neighbor that I am, I am nice, just ask i bake cookies. So i change out of my cozy pjs and i put on my snow gear. i then proceed outside, and say" hey you need some help?" And you know what his wonderful fratboy response was... as he paces up and down the side of is car all pissed off, and at this point i know he is. I saw him trying to call his friends with no response. He dosent even look at me and says "NO"! So being nice i then respond are you sure i dont mind. He then proceeds to scoff me off and says "i'd rather Dave helps me... What a buttface. I mean come on. Really you have to be so rude when i offer you help. Well i have learned my lesson. No more Mr. Nice Guy from me. Oh and yes these are the same boys, i repeat boys, because men would not have acted like this that, 1. that had stupid underage girls insult our beautiful friend the bride,(ahhh such a great story...) 2. tried to steal my dog and C. wouldnt return my cute pink cork screw after new years until i wrote them a letter asking for it back. Dicks....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! i can't believe that DICK! they never cease to amaze me...those fools!

jwdesigns said...

What an ASS! All up in your territory!! Total BS! Give 'em the boot!

jwdesigns said...

BTW, love "the bride" tag. Just like Kill Bill!