Monday, February 25, 2008

Let me be your ROCK OF LOVE...


So i have to admit that i have a very sick fascination with watching Brett Michaels rock of love. It's like a bad car wreck that you cant turn your head from. I get so involved that i find myself torn between picking the Crazy stripper that is so drunk she cant talk or the girl that is clinically nuts and always cries. I love it all. Bu the funniest thing is all of these women are fighting over a guy who spends more time on his hair and make-up than they themselves do. I think that i watch it mostly because it makes me feel better... How would it not make you feel better these girls are such rats that they make Brittany look good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did u see SNL's parody of RoL2? Daisy impression is priceless! Here are the skanks' responses to it ...

www.buddytv.com/articles/rock-of-love/rock-of-love-daisy-and-peyton-16982.aspx