Monday, February 18, 2008

LuLu's sighting

There I was... eating lunch with my sister at Lulus, when Wham!!!!! I had my first ex sighting. It was Baird, the Stock Analyst, who freaked out and ended our sweet couple of months just days before my birthday. He walked right past our table, with a bad hair cut. Now i am not sure if he saw me. When we had our short affair i was a bubbly blonde, now i am a buxum brunette. He sat two tables down from us, facing me. I know what all of you are thinking... Who was he with??? Oooohh it was not pretty. Literally. Normally, and all my ladies can back me up on this, I am NOT a woman basher. If a girl is hot i will let her know. This girl was UGLY... im not the only to think so. Moxie said it too with a wrinkled nose saying " eewww did you see her... gross". That did make me feel better. Truthfully i cant sit here and tell you that i was completly ok with seeing him with another girl, but what could i do about it. If he wants to date ugly girls and subject himself to public mockery...be my guest. After the week from hell, a run in from the guest, and now the ex sighting, i had to think to myself, is GOD punishing me??...All i have to say is Some Day My Prince Will Come

1 comment:

jwdesigns said...

I thought he was gay? Hee, hee .. She was probably his fag hag.