Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bullshit and more Bullshit

This rant is in loo of the numerous political forwards that i have been receiving... Now for one ,I do not feel that i have to sit here and defend what political party i support. that is not the purpose of this. The purpose of my blog today is to inform you all of my recent annoyence of the whole presidential race. Now it is bad enough to have to walk around constantly seeing hateful bumper stickers or signs on that back of cars, cars of which are normally rusted out, have every single belonging they own in the back seat and stuck next to that political sticker is another sticker of a pot leaf. (side note i dont mind bumper stickers, only if they really make me laugh). Also the politics are smeared on the tv. So all im doing is minding my own business watching E! true hollywood story of brittany's meltdown, and suddenly What the F@!&... the presidential candidates come on tv ranting and raving about our countries problems that i have no idea what they are talking about, and worse it is on every channel...i cant escape it... its like hall and oats the night of the bride's party... :-) tee hee hee... And now i feel it has gone too far, Sundance is my witness. My email. I love checking my email. I love seeing what my ladies have to tell me, or gossip about, my shopping updates, and i guess work stuff . It is my fun place to just be. But now i have what i call Nutty forwards coming in from people i dont know gettting on a soapbox about their political thoughts that really arent their own. They just stole what the guy on cnn (the one with the rug on his head) says and claim it as their own. Now dont get me wrong we are all passionate about something. For me politics is not it. If i want to solicit your opinion about subjects i will. But for now, please note i wish my email to be open to funny stuff, neiman marcus posts, daily gossip, and hot naked men pictures. I will now step down...

Special note, George Bush believes gay marriage should be between and man and a woman.
That is funny...

No comments: