Tuesday, December 30, 2008

WTF!!!!

Ok so I am going to start by saying that this is crazy... I might be crazy, but i swear this happened and i am freaked out! Ok so i was sleeping last night, and was awakened by something weird. Ok, bare with me... so i heard, and saw my door swing open, and heard human foot steps kind of loud coming towards my bed. When i tried to sit up and look, i felt a "presence" and it was pushing down on my shoulders so i could not sit up... OMFG!!!!!!!!! I think that my house is haunted! Really this scared to poop out of me. Now i have been feeling a little under the weather, so the lack of oxygen going to my brain because of the sinus infection may have something to do with it, but i swear this was real... how creepy!!! great! just what i need is to be assaulted by a ghost!

2 comments:

Susie said...

It sounds like sleep paralysis. How scary!!

Anonymous said...

Scary! But it does sound like sleep paralysis. Had it once myself and it definitely spooked me! See link:

www.castleofspirits.com/sleepparalysis.html