Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh Deer...

what have i gotten myself into. I was just asked out for a glass of wine by a man. A man with ALOT of baggage. He was a mutual friend turned client turn, separated from wife, turned trying to ask me out for wine. I said yes.... Oh gosh. it just slipped out he sounded so sad he said he would just like someone to talk to. Ugh! This screams Lifetime made for TV movie. oh geez. I'm not afraid to go to get a glass of wine with him, I'm just nervous that he thinks it would be a date... He wanted to go out Friday or Sat night.. i told him i was busy, he said he would call me later in the week to set up a time. What is a girl to do... i want to be nice and let him vent if he wants, but nothing else... And now i feel like i can't back out, because i may just be assuming too much... TO BE CONTINUED

No comments: