Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Do the Holiday Hustle


Oh My!! it has been such a busy couple of weeks, this is the first time that i have even had the time to sit and blog. I do have to admit that i would rather be busy, than sitting there staring at the wall, but all this business has given me a little cold. Boo hoo..


So i am so excited to announce that i have had a FABULOUS week at Miss Cupcake. starting the 14 to this past Saturday i had to make 20 dozen cupcakes and deliver them! Whoo... it was fun. I did some of the best flavors i cant even tell you. Ok i can so i will. I made Choc Peppermint Ganache, Spiced Buttermilk, Brandy Alexander, Hot Choc, Cranberry Champagne, Pear Champagne, Red Velvet, German Choc, and Vanilla i think that is all. I had to make just a few... right!


In the midst of that as well i had 4 Holiday parties. Oh they were so much fun! I would have to say, i went to one of the parties that i made the biggest order of cupcakes for and i felt like i was a celebrity. I LOVED it! It was like out of a movie, when i walked in the room started buzzing with talk of Miss Cupcake. Te he he FABULOUS!!!!!


Oh and i can't forget the rest of the evening at Victors. Formally known as Victims... There is nothing like seeing grown men in Bad holiday sweaters and green velvet stretch pants. No lie. It was so funny i could not even make something up like that. the pictures are crazy! Oh the fun of the holidays. I think when it is all over i will sleep for a week. And yes i am done with my holiday shopping.

No comments: