Wednesday, December 31, 2008

OUt with the old In with the new...

my goodness... How could it be the last day of the year already? This year, and i think i always say this, but this year in particular went crazy fast! SO today i sat back and thought about what a year it has been. It could be discribed no other than a rollercoaster ride. This year has been particularily tough, but i guess that means that 2009 has to be filled with Good... right? Please i hope so. So i would like to say that i can't wait to see what 2009 will bring. Through 2008 i tried to stay so optomistic, but sometime it was so hard! At times it felt like the second something good happened, something terrible had to happen right after. But NO MORE!!!!! 2009 will be a great year. And with that i am doing my list of resolutions/not resolutions. they are in no particular order.

--I will work on not sweating the small stuff
--I will read 2 stupid girly books for every 1 self help/ business/ or any other so called important "must read books"
--I will try to stop looking up my ex's via facebook or google. (please note i said try not wont)
-- I will not make cupcakes for douche bags like the Indian Giver ever again. ( and no i still have not gotten paid)
-- I will try to staop talking about cupcakes when i see my friends/family's eyes glaze over in bordom
--I will try to limit my shopping addiction... i want, no need, to buy a house
--I will try not to let celebrity breakups effect my every day being

I am sure that there are more, but that is all i have for now.

No comments: