Thursday, December 4, 2008

The things i do when i am bored...

Oh I may have just taken myself to a whole new level of oddness. So i have to fill you in on the whole story. Ok So, this guy came into the store yesterday to give me info about his credit card company and why we should switch. I will call him Visa. So visa is cute, and funny and ironic enough has my same sick sense of humor, in which i love. But anyways, so he came in and we were joking around and he was telling me about himself and the company and asked what i would look for in a processing company. I told him that obviously i want lower rates, and at noon everyday i want him to walk past the store window naked in a trench coat and boots! Normal right :-) I know i know im bad but i could not help i! S later we got to talking about how he was on Missed connections. Some guy saw him at Aala Reed and wrote and posted a message to him on Craigs List and was hoping to contact him... oh it was soo funny, seeing as he is not gay. So... i think that you might know where this is going so yes. after his second time in the store on the same day, i played a funny on him. I posted a missed connection... Mwahhhhh.... i still laugh... So i wrote. Naked under your trench coat... meow. I can't wait until you come by in  your trench coat and boots and nothing... else. I will be waiting in the window with a shot of brandy to warm you up.   ahhhhh i am not be be left bored or things like this happen! So the anticipation of me checking my email was killing me... I opened my email this morning and he had emailed me! At first the message was all business, then at the end, he said that he had checked Craigs List, and the he just about fell off his chair!!! Oh thank god he thought it was funny! Which it was but some people could have found that creepy. And to make it even better i got an email response form some random person saying that they would love to come flash me in the window!!!!! Ha ha ha good thing i did not put the store name in the post! Oh what an enjoyable morning! And i will make sure to keep current on Visa...

No comments: