Monday, December 8, 2008

My Grandma The Stalker

Yes... im being stalked via cell phone by my grandma. Since 10 am she has called now 6 times... and counting. She left 2 messages... Wait! 7 times now. Ok now i am not ignoring her per say... The first 5 calls i did not know that it was her number. Now i know it's her and i just want to see how many times she will call, until she gets me. Sassy i know, but for a Monday i have to have some sort of entertainment. Im not trying to drive her mad, i just dont feel like talking on the phone with anyone at this time. I find it hard to believe that needing to know if me and my father are going to be in the gift exchange... Oh yes! i said my father and for those of you that understand the current situation, have to find that funny. I do! So yes, if you are wondering if i am going to call her back, yes i am, just not right now

1 comment:

Susie said...

Stalked by your Grandma!! Too funny:-)

Hey, we missed you last night at ICM. I hope to see you in January...she's doing Breakfast as a theme:-) Until then, Happy Holidays:-)