Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Missed Opportunity...


Boo!!! I possibly could have just realized that i missed my opportunity to make it big... I can't believe it! So while checking my Facebook page this morning i found this new little section called updates... now i don't think that this so called updates does that great of a job, seeing as the update was from September. Ok Ok so, the update was that i could have applied to be an Official Hill's Blogger!!!!! OMFG!!!!!! How could i have missed that?!?! Seriously. I could just kick myself!! So i have a plan... I am going to email the person in charge and barge my way into season 5 blogging. Watch me! I will keep you posted. So in loo of this hiccup on my path to stardom, i will for sure be blogging about THE HILLS from now on on Monday nights or Tuesdays. Ahhh i love it.


so To recap, i Think that Lo had a super cute shirt on last night, the Blue on with the collar, Spencer's Flesh colored beard still drives me nuts, Don't you think he should have a shaved for his Nana, and 2 he should have cut down on saying Nana every other word. and 3. Who does he think he is fooling with this i call Nana everyday... Nana must have a wad of money stashed away and he wants to get his hands on it. But i do have to say that i was impressed that Speidi called into the after show. Nice work. And Lauren and Audrina.. dear god. Audrina Hello!!!! Just seriously let Justin Bobby go, and realize that he is driving you into a mad white woman.


PS. The Smoker called. He wanted to invite me over to his house on Friday for festivities... Still undecided if i will show. I might be washing my hair that night...

No comments: