Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yeah Effing Right!!!!


I CAN NOT believe what i just read. As i do everyday to keep up with my current events, i went to my always pleasing TMZ.COM. and right there in front of my face was the craziest, most ridiculous thing that i have read since this mornings us magazine cover with Heidi Montag on it saying " I'm ready to say I DO." bullshit! But anyways there was the absurd news. Clay GAY-iken got some woman in her late forties knocked up!!!! What! This can't be true. If he is straight then i have 4 huge penises on my fore-head. it just is not possible. There must have been a turkey baster involved. He is so gay, he gives gay a whole new level! Not to mention, would you even want to have sex with a man that has hair just like Rose's from the golden girls? I think not. He is the lamest thing to ever come from the ever annoyingly popular American Idol. Case and Point, he once held a press conference to ask his female fans to please stop throwing their panties up on stage at his " Concerts". WTF. Seriously. I wish that i was friend with Kathy Griffin, so i could call her up and ask her what she thinks about this. i bet anything that she is having a field day with this breaking news. Still i don't think it is possible that he has sex with women. he is gay and he won't admit it. Clay you are gay! gay gay gay gay gay.... Oh and one more thing, that woman must be desperate! Like she couldn't have found anyone better?

2 comments:

jwdesigns said...

Hee hee. I'm glad to see you're feeling more like your old, sassy self!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it....I just sent you Sundance and the bride this same article before reading your blog....ha ha ha.....great minds!