Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Slowly cleaning my plate...

Well yesterday was very anxiety filled. Today i feel much better. I still have no idea where i am going to live come August first, but i do know that i will still put in my 60 day notice. Now don't any of you go getting upset... I will never be far from any of our parties! I feel pretty good about my decision. I think that when it comes down to it, we all have to pull the trigger at some point in our lives to get ahead.In loo of the SATC movie coming out Friday, i must ask. Do you really ever know what is going to happen when you pull the trigger? Seriously, I am leaving this great place for what? I have no idea what the next two months is going to bring, but i am pretty sure that it will be a roller coaster, with a few pit stops for shoe shopping. After all, i am moving to save up to buy a house. i need to do it now before i turn out to be the girl who lived in her shoes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you were to live in your shoes...which pair would you pick? Inquiring minds want to know! :)