Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Life changing...


So as all of you have been reading, i have been nothing but a Debbie downer lately. Well after working a super long day yesterday, i decided to head over to my FAVORITE local pub the HIGHBURY. I love it there. I am sure that if you know me a love me you share the same love for it as well. But now to the good stuff. I was having a beer and talking to the bartender and he asked if i wanted to play a game. Then to my great amusement, out came GUITAR HERO!!!! I am changed forever. I felt like such a rock star. it took me a little bit to get into it, but i caught on and away i went. I got my best reviews on the song Cherry pie by Warrant. It was so funny. i was having a blast, well until i realized that i was giving myself carpel tunnel from playing. I need to get that game. Does anyone have a play station they are looking to sell???? i am addicted. I believe that the Colombian princess and i will be visiting that pub tonight, and i will give her a little taste of my new found talent of being a rock star! I hope some of you would join us... i might need a little pick me up. I'm going to see my dad tonight....

No comments: