Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thats life...

" I say that's life, its what all the people say. Riding high in April, shot down in May.." Sinatra couldn't have sang it any better. That's life. I still feel like i am spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. I would love 1 week to be nice and Sweet and UN-eventful. Just normal. That is all that i ask is for one normal week where some crazy S*!@ don't happen. I have come to the conclusion that i am officially Debbie Downer. I fear that my friends sigh, and roll their eyes before they answer my calls, knowing that i must have more issues to complain about. It try not to, really ladies i do, i just need to get past a few things and it will be good ole me again. Well, that's the plan anyway... :-)

Well to start off. I must apologize for blowing "the week of Jodi" I had the best intentions and then yet again more drama, and i have been super busy. However i do know that my chaos is not an excuse. Believe me i will make it up to you all. So let me get you up to speed. I had a Fabulous Cinco De Mayo Party on Monday night. The food was fab the drinks were amazing, but the company made the party! Our little Vixen the Colombian princess had on a super hot backless shirt. (PS i want it where did you got it, I'm sure i asked you already, but i swear that Sangria we had, had roofies in it. That night is a little hazy...) I on the other hand sported a super hot super huge sombrero, and maracas. Note: When i say maracas i mean the instruments that you shake not my boobs... Y'all have dirty minds... So everyone ate and drank themselves happy. Mission accomplished! Next, the story which brings me to the reason why i am blogging at 4:30 in the morning. My sweet sweet kitty has run away. Carpell is the worlds coolest cat. He i so handsome. Oh i miss him so. He has been gone for officially 2 days. I got a call from my neighbors saying that they saw him. I hope it was him that they saw! I have been walking around like one of those crazy cat ladies shaking his treats and calling for him. Gosh i am just worried sick about him. I have slept on the couch the last two nights hoping to hear him Meow and let him in. There was a false alarm a little bit ago at around 3:45 am. I thought that i heard him meow... well he wasn't out at the door. I have come to the conclusion that i have gone crazy from the past months drama, and my mind is playing tricks on me. Knowing Carpell he is outside walking around like hes the man while the tune of "Stray cat strut" plays in his head. Stay tuned more to come...

No comments: