Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Big girls do cry...

i am officially a cry baby. i went to MADACC to day to see if they had Carpell. They did not. needless to say i lost it and could barely keep my composer. I really thought that they had him. i saw two pictures that could very well have been him. They told me that they took some cats over to the Human society, so i went over there as well. Again, empty handed. I have no makeup left on my face, and my eyes are permanently red. My day has not been off to a good start. to make matters worse, i got a text from, i wont tell you, and it said that they were sorry that Carpell is gone and that it is time to let go. I will not let go, i am not ready. Please NO ONE tell me it is time to move on. i will yell at you! XOXO

Ps i am happy that the Bachelor picked Shane. I liked her, shes hot. Now i must go blonde!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to let go...he'll be back!
T

Anonymous said...

He will be back :)