Monday, May 12, 2008

Inner thoughts...

So as i call my girls and feel like i am constantly complaining, i realized that if i am annoying myself as much as i am i MUST be annoying them. I am sorry, i have decide to blog it out from here on...

On a more serious note: I have not yet found Carpell. I am going in thin morning to look in the cages at MADACC. I hope hope hope that i find him there. I have been searching the website and looking at pictures. I have to go in and take a look seeing as the descriptions do not really match many of the cats, and i found three pics of cats that could very well be my little man. Please please keep your fingers crossed. I believe that Poquita has been depressed. She is not as alert and Sweet as she normally is. All she does is sleep. For her sake alone i hope that i find him tomorrow.

Wednesday night is going to be a big night. It is going to be the first time since the beginning of February that i will see my daddy. i miss him so much. The only reason i am hesitant is i am not sure how i will react seeing him in the there. ugh. Why does this have to be such a mind battle?

I went on the best date ever this past Friday night. We went to the Brewers game then to a few bars. What a great night! I felt so comfortable around him. It would be nice to go out with him again, however in true style of being on my man diet, i will not keep my hopes up and keep to my daily grind. But it would be great to kiss him...

The brides wedding was FABULOUS!!!!!! I have to put the pics on my computer yet, and when i do i will tell more. But to give the subject justice, The Bride was stunning, and the groom... he was so handsome and i have never seen them happier... Well besides the next day when all the house guests finally left the house!

As a foot note, i will try to blog more. I need to blog more. I want to blog more. I still have a plethora of bones to pick...

No comments: