Thursday, May 15, 2008

15 mins of fame...

If you watch TV I'm sure you all have seen those Honey Bunches Of Oats commercials. You know the ones where they go around and hand out bowls of cereal to people and they say "wow this is really good". I'm positive you know what i am talking about now. So, as i was driving to work today, i saw those people out passing the cereal with the hard hats on!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! it was so exciting, for a reason i have no clue. I was so jealous that i did not work downtown! I could have eaten the cereal and been taped for the commercial saying that the cereal was really good. I'm sure i would have been taped, I'm in a really cute outfit and am actually wearing make-up. Seriously who wouldn't want me in their commercial. I'm a marketing genius. I'm still waiting for my Nobel prize... If they come down by Brady st i still may have a chance! I will keep you posted!

Just a side note: It was so wonderful seeing my dad last night. He lost weight he looks really good. It was nice to be there and know that he did not lose his humor. We were talking about my new business adventure of airbrush tanning. He said that he had saw a commercial of this fat guy getting airbrush tanned, then they airbrushed abs on him!!!! that is hilarious! Oh it was really a good time, considering the circumstances...

And another thing. The colombian Princess and i are heading to the Highbury for cocktails after 7 tonight if anyone is interested. Sorry no mullets aloud. But fun is manditory!

No comments: