Thursday, March 4, 2010

bad things....

Have you ever met a man that just the sight of him causes you to play a soundtrack to the moment in your head? yeah.. well this very thing happens when i see "books" I call him books because oooo i could study him day and night and never get tired . yeeee haww!!! Sorry, i was having a moment :-) When i see him the theme song for TRUE BLOOD blares in my head on repeat of the refrain "i wanna do bad things with you" Oooh the chemestry with this guy. IT IS HOT. He asked me to stop by, so i did. Now at first i thought that it was going to be an innocent little visit...

Well one thing led to another and there i was with my great luck trying to be sexy in a nude bra that my grandma wouldnt have been caought dead in... Damn the luck!!!!!! Ill just say i dont think he minded :-) haha

No comments: