Friday, February 19, 2010

I LOVE delivery

So as i have been telling my girls, i have been in such a "man Funk" that i am going to start dating it up! I still have not gotten the date call from the cop, but..... i did get a morning text from the fireman :-) Bright and early, there is nothing like waking up to a text that says " would you like me to come over and save you, with some coffee?" ummmmmm Yes PLEASE!!!!! Haha 30 mins later there was a piping hot venti coffee in my hands and a steaming hot make-out session on the couch. Ahhhhh nothing like coffee delivery in the morning. if only all delivery men were this hot! What a great way to start the morning.... maybe i will have to order delivery again for lunch and dinner. yes, i think that i will! Nothing like a Little of Milwaukee's finest to help light my fire...

No comments: