Monday, October 27, 2008

Whew... Its been a while!

Ok Ok ok ... It has been super crazy busy so her i am to do m recap and also to vent some serious findings.... It was recently my Birthday as you know. I had the BEST birthday ever!!! It was so fabulous and drama free! Thank you to all the ladies and gents who took the time out of their busy weeks to Hang out! PS... i LOVED all of my presents!

Ok so now that my birthday is over i am on the whole smart business woman band wagon... I will buy a house i will buy a house, i will buy a house... i find that if i keep repeating it to myself, it will help to keep me focused.... so now to the juicy... So i was found on Face book the other night by an old guy friend. Very fun! but now with this whole finding mutual friends... i may have gone too far. I looked up the Jewish Doctor... he is on facebook, but i am not sure if i should ask to be his friend or not... am i playing with fire? And the weird thing is is that it says that he is single, however i was told a while ago that he is with someone, oh yes that someone was the girl he started dating while i was dating him... ass... but what do you think should i? Is this a bad thing that i am looking up the ex files???

More to come very very soo about my birthday. Oh this felt good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DO NOT- i repeat- NOT go there...he is a manipulative JERK!
HE probably is dating someone...or MANY someones....
T